Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms for easily creating online stores. We are proud to announce that Callexa can now be fully integrated with your own Shopify Store.
Let Callexa automatically survey your customers several days after they have placed an order. Once a customer gives you a rating, it will be attached to the order and customer entry as a new tag. If he passes a comment it will be appended to the notes field of the order entry. That way you won't have to login to Callexa just to keep track of your ratings. Set it up once and automatically get valuable feedback for your shop, ordering process and products.
And here is how you do it:
- If you haven't already, register your free Callexa account now.
- Create a new survey and adjust text, colors and logo to your likings.
- Click on the "Recipients" button of your survey.
- On the left side you will see all available Integrations, click on the "Shopify" tab.
- Just enter your shopify store name and click on save.
- For authorization you will be redirected to Shopify, login with your shop credentials and grant access for the Callexa App. (Note that we do not access or store any data besides your customers email address and name. The only fields altered will be tags and notes to append received ratings and comments.)
- Once you've granted access you'll be redirected back to Callexa and the red "Authorization required" label should've turned to a green "Authorization granted".
- Specify which order states will result in a survey. You can either select all, or only survey orders which have been shipped.
- Set up how many days Callexa should wait at least and at most after an order has been placed, before sending a survey. Note that the maximum days value shouldn't be set to high, it would be irritating to ask customers for their opinion if they do not even remember their order. We recommend a value between 30 and 60. Usually surveys are sent earlier, as soon as they have reached the desired state and minimum days value. But the initial batch after your setup will include past orders up to the maximum days value.
- Activate the automation, click the save settings button and you are done.
Remember, replies and ratings will be synced back to your Shopify store as notes and tags. But to get detailed statistics and a better overview of your ratings we recommend that you log in to your Callexa account once in a while.